GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 30 April 2009

Story #24

OK, here I go then.

About two weeks ago I went on a trip to Barcelona with my school, on that trip I got into contact with a girl that is in another class. She has the most beautiful smile and hair and stuff, and we both like the same music, people etc.

After going out in Barcelona a few times, she took me with her friends to go shopping. During that i got to know her best friend a bit. I felt incredibly comfortable with her, and now I'm in love with both of these girls.

One that likes everything I like and the other with who I can have really deep conversations with and just have a comfortable feeing around.

I don't know which one I should go for, and to add to that I'm rather lacking in confidence around people that I don't know that well yet ( specially around girls).

Being a bit of a writer I tried to write some arguments into a storyline and see if that could get me to choose one ( helped me in the past). Still no real choice I can make.

Now I really need to hurry, the school year is almost over which means I wont be able to see them as much as I would want. Maybe if one is my gf at the time, we can hang out more often, and I wont have to spend my summer with my friends again, ( they are cool, but it gets a bit lonely for some reason).

Please help a gamer in need...

No comments:

Post a Comment