GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 30 April 2009

Story #19

[Author of Story #17]

He was reported to the police, but not by me ~ he went to court but missed a jail sentence, instead having to attend anger management courses... which he never actually did. but it was an important moment nonetheless.

It took me a long time after that to actually get out - over a year. I finally decided to actually let my friends and my family understand my situation, and they got some sense into me... because before then, I was ashamed and thought it was all my fault. especially because his family knew, and did nothing.

Then, gradually, I became to really feel my own worth, and see that it wasn't at all my fault. i took the plunge and told him exactly how it was going to pan out from now on, and that is what happened.

To anyone else in a similar situation, resolve to tell a friend what is going on. you don't have to commit to anything, just let it all out. you may feel like your situation is normal, but it is not, and your friends will help you see that. after you've told someone, just go slowly from there and it should all come together. make sure you change your wow account details before you do a thing though ;)

If you aren't sure whether you should go for it or not, know this. every aspect of my life has improved immeasurably, and i can no longer imagine living as I did. I enjoy my time to the full and it was the best thing i did. do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment