GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 30 April 2009

Story #10

[author of Story #06]
Current state of, me:
So, my dad's best friends granddaughter. I met her today. I was out skating with one of my good friends, and of course, I hadn't seen her. What happened? I slammed my 360flip (nerd doing extreme sports ftw!)! Right in front of her. I was laying on my back, and she came over and looked down at me saying "Awww... How sad"

I laughed a bit, and asked her how she was doing. She was doing good, just so you know! We talked a bit, me still on the ground, and i asked "By the way, is it possible for a guy like me to get your number?" She handed me my phone, and I was like wtf? I always skate without my phone, and apparently, she had taken it and typed in her number. Best day ever! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment