GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 30 April 2009

Story #23

Ok so here it goes, I'll try to keep it short:

A little background first: I'm a 26 year old female from Holland. My school years sucked and scarred me deep. I was the weird one at high school, terribly and painfully shy. People either ignored me or were nasty to me. I was insecure about everything, specially my looks. didn't think I'd ever get a boyfriend, so I gave up on that.

Then around 5 years ago I met my first real love. Through the internet, as you may expect, as i didn't go out much, afraid and distrustful of people. He lived three hours away from me, but that never formed a problem. The only real problem were his parents. I just couldn't get along with them. Which annoyed them and my boyfriend was right in the middle of it, which annoyed him. They practically ignored me when I was there. My bf took that harder then me, I was just happy to be around him, who cares about other people? But he desperately wanted me an his parents to get along. So I tried, but failed. And it ended up in him making a big mistake. He listened to his parents instead of his heart..

so 2 days before my 26th birthday I received a letter in the mail. The coward broke up with me in a letter.. it infuriated me. Never did i feel so much at once, anger, sadness, hurt. He ended our 5 years together with a friggin letter.
It was around that time that I joined a guild in WOW and met this boy. We talked a lot, in-game, msn and through texts. He understood what I felt, since he recently got dumped himself. And he listened to everything I said. Which is so important to a girl. You all know what's coming next, right? We developed a crush on each other. Only problem being that he lives in England, but that of course can be overcome. I'm planning a trip there soon, to see if we hit it of in real life too, which I'm sure we will. He's seen my picture and didn't run in fear, so that's a big plus :P

Then a few weeks ago my ex send me an e-mail. He told me he missed me, that he made a big mistake in breaking up with me, that he wanted me back. It confused me a little. Suddenly I had two boys to choose from, and that isn't as fun as it sounds...
I thought about it, long and carefully, and I came to the conclusion that I couldn't get that feeling back I once had for him. All I could think about was my new love. And it never could have gone back to the way it used to be, too much had happened. So even if there wasn't someone else I never would have said yes to him.

So this time it was my turn to break a heart, and I hope I'll never have to do it again..

That's the story of my love life. Hope y'all are still awake? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment