GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 30 April 2009

Story #13

Okay this isn't really a tragic love story, so to speak. But it didn't exactly make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Well anyway I was chatting away on MSN messenger when this strange person I've never met - or heard of in my life - demands I add 'KELLIE' to my contact list, because she has no friends.

So I think 'why not', it's time I did something NICE for a change. So I add this person (albeit reluctantly at the time) and start talking.
Anyway it turns out she's really antisocial and she had a name like a chav, so I just said 'Hi' now and again. Just to be nice.
However every time I initiated a conversation with this person she would always ask something along the lines of 'were r u from!?!//1', so I just say 'I'm from England.'

Except earlier today she asked me AGAIN where I was from, so rather annoyed I responded 'I'm from England, as I have told you again and again as you have asked me this question many times'... only for her to reply 'rite u dont get cheeky with me u scum'

And I was like 'WTF?!'... that's what I get for trying to be nice to someone?
It was at that point I decided never to try and be nice out of the kindness of my heart again, it's just not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment