GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 30 April 2009

Story #04

I really like/liked a girl in my class. Since about November last year I've been in love with her. at the beginning of the last month I told her that I liked her. After that we moved on. we didn't do anything sexual (I think :O). two weeks ago, I see her MSN signature saying "show your interest, or loose mine".

I didn't know she had interest in me. I asked if that was me, and she said yes. I really tried over these weeks to show my interest in her and stuff. Then I found out that she made out with another guy on a party or something (didn't get that completely explained to me).

I got pretty crushed. Now, a couple of days later, ( about 5-6 hours ago) I talked to her again (MSN) and asked her if she still was interested in me. The answer was No. After that I accidentally started a fight with her ( I think) and now she's not that happy with me.

She told me she was going to turn into her old self. I do not know what that self was, but it didn't sound very good. So now I'm sitting here, with that feeling in my stomach. Any advice on what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment