GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Sunday 3 May 2009

Story #62

Okay so I've got another story for you guys, and I'm gonna need loads of help on this one. I'll try to make it short.

So I just got to know a freaking hot girl in the ninth grade (one year older than me, that is), she's single, and we've known each other for some days. We're becoming very good friends, and it's going fast. Think i have to tell her what I think about her to prevent getting stuck in the friends zone, but I'm afraid that I already know that answer.

She has been together with a guy in my class, so I doubt that she has got anything against younger "men" :D. She's really hot, and one of the most mature girls I've ever met. And really friendly. When I added her(We didn't know each other), She didn't just turn me down like any other girl would have done, instead she asked questions and seemed just as interested as I was. Even though she claimed she had never noticed me in school :P And I got a hug the day after we talked for the very first time O_o

She's currently on Prao (Dunno what it's called in English, anyway, students get to "taste" real life as they are sent out in the city to work for 2 weeks), with other words, we won't see each other for 2 weeks. We're keeping in touch through MSN. Better tell her that I like her before I get "Friendzoned", Just dunno where, when and how? And what else should I do? Next week I'm going to a Swedish island called Ă–land with school, so i won't be able to get on MSN for 5 days (Although I'll bring a Cellphone)

If anyone needs more details, I'll gladly tell ya

No comments:

Post a Comment