GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Friday 1 May 2009

Story #50

I just want to say that I'm not a geek, I was told quite a lot that I look good, and I'm pretty good with girls. =]

Okay I'm 15, and there's this girl that I know for around 2 years, now in the first year we weren't really friends or something but in the start of this year we started coming closer, and around a month ago I realised that i was in love with her.


In the last 2 weeks or so we started coming to each others place without the rest of our friends, so around a week ago when only the two of us were in my place, we played on my Xbox and I told her that I love her, she told me that she loves me too, then there was that awkward silence, a minute passed and we finally kissed, after that we pretty much became a couple, after an hour or so of talking we decided to go to all of our friends houses and tell them we are together.

This is the first time I actually have feelings for a girl! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment