GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Story #63

The story I am about to tell you is some years old already at this point, but it is still worth a few good laughs and most certainly a true GALRITPOG-kind of event.

On to the show:
The story starts at the age of 13(turned 14 midway through). I had known this one girl for 6 years or so at the time, and we had been fooling around for at least a year or two.
She liked me and I liked her, but I sort of rejected her because she was not popular at school(while I sort of was). Anyway, thanks to some heavy encouragement from my friends we almost ended up together - very close to it, would most likely have gone on if it wasn't for the silly stuff that is about to come..
The summer that year we somehow ended up in bed together, and worse yet, we had to cancel operation halfway through because we got interrupted and almost busted by mentioned friends(don't ask me how we even ended up there, both 13-14 years, no doubt illegal and also totally clueless).
We didn't meet/talk again at all that summer, and the next schoolyear we parted ways.

Today I am 20 years old, and I still haven't talked to her. And not much to any other female either, for that matter. Think the whole thing gave me a bit of a shock, I did really not expect that. :p
I still think about her every now and then, though I have no idea where she is or how she's doing.

At least there's some "comfort" in knowing that I lost my virginity in a laughable way before I went GALR. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment