GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Friday 10 July 2009

Story #112

I just got my own wrecked love story. GREAT huh? You're all gonna be reading this just 'cause you're bored, but hey, I REALLY need to put this down.

So, I went to a new working place, it was fun, found some friends and just fooled around with some old ones, was all great. And then , there she was, the girl I was gonna fall insanely in love with. We hung out a bit, she was into sports (slalom-roller-skating) and I myself have been practising Parkour for about 3 years. So we went to the nearby city and practised. I found myself happier then ever (I had just gotten out of a depression ... long story, so much happening that I could not take it any more..and she helped me get over it) .. And that day, was the one that I fell in love..

DAMN LOVE! >_>

Everything was sooo perfect. She was all I wanted, she was the best looking girl evar, and she had the best personality I could ever wish for... And so it went on , month after month..everything going great..

Until last night, about 29 hours ago..

We were playing some guitar, which we both liked to do..And suddenly, the words pop out; "Dear..I have a problem" me, being worried something happened with her parents, as they had some problems, sat down next to her... asking her, "What's wrong ?"..
The reply I got was not what I had thought I'd get...."I love you...but I love you more as a best friend then as you know, a boyfriend.." Me shocked, was asking the typical "why?!" ... to my shock I got the reply;

"I've been thinking this for months, and lately I've gotten more sure. I feel attracted to girls, more so then boys...I think I'm lesbian...And going on with you, makes it all seem a lie..."

It left me dreaded..to say the least. She was my first, and worst love...

Now, we're best friends, as she wished, we watched a movie today, her lying against me, hand in hand...yet different. Afterwards, we lied down, and she lied on my shoulder...but still she said that she's really sure of what she said...

Next week we're gonna do all kinds of fun stuff , to make us forget all the hard things we need to go through. We wanna keep a good friendship.

I wrote this, and many more things, after we broke up;

I just don't know what to do
Why am I still in love with you?
I know you don't love me
And that, I guess, is the way it should be
"She loves you, and you love her"
Funny to think that's the way we were
So much love used to be there
Then, somehow, it vanished into thin air

I remember the day so long ago,
when you first caught my eye.
I remember the day so long ago,
when we first said "HI."
When we first started going out,
And when I could finally hold you in my arms,
And now, I also remember the day, so short ago,
The day you broke my heart; When it all fell apart

Some say a broken heart is like a shattered vase
Fragile pieces scattered all over the place.
As I'm Dreaming through my reflection
I wonder what has happened
What has caused this distance
We used to be together
Cuddling close to each other..

Now I smile, just to hide what's real,
To hide from you, what I can only feel,
I want to be with you, to get my mind of things,
Yet the times I cannot, Fills me with endless stings,
I'm feel like I don't want to go back to sleep at night,
So I just remain sitting here, staring endless at my bed,
'Cause I know, that it will make me see, this horrific sight,
The passing of all the things, you've said.

You wish you could say I love you
You wish you could say I'm sorry
you wish and wish with all your might
Yet I only wish, that us both together, could be right.



Thank you if you read it through..

No comments:

Post a Comment