GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Tuesday 14 July 2009

Story #113

So this girl was in the same class as me 1 year at school, and we got to know each other really fast. Turned out, she was engaged. It's ok by me, as I didn't have many female friends at the time. after a few months I was pretty much in love with her. She was my dream girl, and she still is. So this one night we were lying in her bed watching a movie, and she suddenly asks me to cuddle with her. Of course I do, and one thing leads to another and we get it on, you know. And she has a really fit body, so sexy<3 Anyway, this goes on and off since she couldn't decide between me and her fiancé. Eventually I get tired of being a second choice, so I tell it to her. Some drama follows, and I move away to study. Turns out she moved to the same city a few months after me. We get together again, being good friends and being on and off friends with benefits. At this point she has broken with her fiancé, but that didn't stop him from bugging her a lot, still. I quit school and move home, she moved home(45 minute drive from me) a few weeks after.

Anyway, she knows I love her, and I think she loves me too. She knows she can get me any time she wants. I just don't think she knows what she want. It's been 2 years since I met her, and I'm getting tired of the chasing, to be honest. I don't meet her a lot lately, since she works 3 jobs this summer, and doesn't have much free time. I just don't get it. Am I being used for my body?:( Although, she isn't like that. She's a very kind and caring person.

No comments:

Post a Comment