GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Sunday 16 August 2009

Story #117

About 7 months ago I met this girl over msn. She was from my town. We started chatting A LOT, which soon turned into often, 1 hour phone conversations. I was nuts for her, and we spend most of the day chatting or talking. Soon we started going out. She knew how I felt and she said she felt the same.
Then, on Christmas Eve, she tells me she's going to start dating her ex again. After about a month I started talking again, and after 5 months I stopped obsessing and being depressed over her. A few days ago, 7 months later, I saw her. It all came back, all the sadness and anger.

That's my ruined love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment