GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 11 June 2009

Story #98

There is this girl at work I've known since I was 4 (or 5)
We grew up together ,share the same interests ,studied together at the same university, went out together A LOT, pretty much the perfect couple

I always to wanted to marry her, but I always was too shy to ask

So, about 2 years ago, I thought to myself "Ok man, you are GOING to ASK her to be your wife"
We go out on a date, and just I was going to ask, she tells me that she was getting married

with my best friend

Because she couldn't wait for me to ask her

So, after the date I start crying and crying (followed by hitting my head on the wall)
Now, I have to see her every day at work Every time I see her face I feel guilty that I didn't ask her
Every day I feel guilty

My life sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment