GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 11 June 2009

Story #83

Well ok here goes.

I've been friends with this girl for a while now, but its not until a month or so again I really liked her, and I mean really like, I think about her all the time, and when I'm with her, I get overpowering urges to go and hug her. She's really attractive, to me that is, and our personalities are quite similar.

The problem is I'm too scared to ask her out. I'm 15 and have never had a girlfriend before, so don't really know what to do. My friends seem to think she likes me, but the problem is, I don't want to risk getting hurt if it turns out she doesn't but I go ahead and ask here out.

Next week is the last week of school before the prom, I'm going with her, but not as a couple, we are going in a group. So this is my last real chance to do anything before School ends and we won't really meet much any more as we will be going to different sixth forms.

I'm am good at talking to girls, In fact most of my friends are girls, of course all in the friend zones, but I only really like that one girl, The problem is, I can't seem to talk about anything really deep, So I just end up hiding behind my Funny Guy personality.

Edit: I will say some more about her, she is friends with about a quarter of the boys in the year, and is quite flirtatious with them, of course that may just be my natural jealously kicking in. She's had a few boyfriends before. But I don't think any where proper or long term relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment