GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 11 June 2009

Story #77

So I saw this girl at my school which I liked and after some reassuring I downloaded some Tokio Hotel songs as she was a big fan of them so I'd have a point to approach her.
But I thought luck was with me because the songs were nice to listen to and during a discussion someone in my class said that there was an awkward girl and most of the class agreed and because that was the girl I liked I was almost sure she did not had a bf.

The day before the Christmas break last year I saw my chance as she was cycling to school alone, so after a little chat about it she even asked for my name! I was happy as it all worked out she mailed me when I got out of school but after a few mails it stopped suddenly and I found out she had a bf:(

This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment