GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 11 June 2009

Story #71

Well, does this count?

Back in the first and second grade of high school, I was a very good friend with a girl. I was in loooove with another girl, though, so I considered this one as just a friend.

In third grade or so we drifted apart, for some reason. Simply talked less and less, until we stopped talking at all. Never figured out why that happened. Until one day (A year or so ago.), when, after we met for a coffee and talked a bit, she told me how she used to have a huge crush on me back in first and second grade, but I obviously liked another girl (I remember being annoying by talking about that one 24/7.), so she never tried anything.

Of course, by then she got herself a boyfriend and it was too late. :<

No comments:

Post a Comment