GALRITPOG - Ruined Love Stories

Geeks Acting Like Retards In The Presence Of Girls

This blog is a collection for all the ruined love stories told by geeks.

>>>Welcome to GALRITPOG<<<

Thursday 11 June 2009

Story #70

I had a girlfriend in my second year of high school, I liked her and she liked me, and we were in the same class. However, for some reason she couldn't handle all the attention that everyone else gave us because we were a couple suddenly, and that resulted in her trying really hard not to be clingy. So basically, she avoided me in every way she could, and she wouldn't kiss, hug or even hold hands with me. Weird !!%!.

We broke up after a week, and a few days later she told me she was sorry and she wanted to try again. I gave her another chance, but it ended up the same way, so we broke up again. That left me pretty confused.

On the light side, I have another girlfriend now, and this girl is pretty much perfect. She's everything I've always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment